Download, extract ZIP files and install WinAmp and Shoutcast DSP plug-in. Follow the instructions in this article and try our free SHOUTcast Demo.
Centova Cast SHOUTcast v2 with AutoDJ enabled, Using a DJ Account.
Auto-Switch from AutoDJ to Live Broadcast and vise versa, no need to disable-enable or stop-start your AutoDJ.
Download, Extract 7z Files and Install WinAmp and Shoutcast DSP plug-in
1. Run WinAmp and choose "Options" > "Preferences":
2. At "Winamp Preferences" window choose
"DSP/Effect" > "SHOUTcast Source DSP v2.3.5 [dsp_sc.dll]"
and click "Configure active plug-in":
3. At "SHOUTcast Source DSP" window
at "Output" > "Encoder" and "Output" > "Login"
use the settings of the following images for this demo stream:
or you must create a DJ Account in your Centova Cast Control Panel
and replace with the settings of your stream.
4. At "Output" > "Directory"
replace "Unnamed Server" with a Name for Your Radio:
5. Click "Connect" and DO NOT CLOSE "SHOUTcast Source DSP" window.
6. Close "Winamp Preferences" window
load your mp3s in Winamp and click "play" button.
CLICK HERE for SHOUTcast Admin Page
For CC Shoutcast v1, CC Shoutcast v2, FREE SHOUTcast v2 with AutoDJ disabled or stopped, WinAmp Streaming Instructions Click Here.